Von: Kaebisch, Sebastian [mailto:sebastian.kaebisch@siemens.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2015 17:23
An: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Betreff: [WoT IG] + [TF-TD]: Plugfest preperation

Dear WoT and TD-TF members,

please find below the agenda and web meeting details for the TD on Wed, December 9th at 14:00 - 15:30 CET / 5:00 - 6:30 PDT / 22:00 - 23:30 JST [1].

Due to the Christmas break in 2 weeks we will use the TD web meeting to discuss the upcoming plugfest in Nice, France.

Proposed agenda:
·         Plugfest logistics
·         Proposed plugfest topics:
·         Thing Description Discovery
·         Security
·         API
·         PlugREST
·         Tech Landscape (if there's some time left)

Best wishes
Sebastian Käbisch

[1] http://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Main_Page#Teleconferences

Meeting details:
Meeting number: 643 820 889
Audio connection: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number, 643 820 889
Meeting password: wotig
Meeting link: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=ma8aa4594b4fc8a5d7728eb2a586917ce