Re: [TF-TD] minutes for yesterday's TD call

One little point of correction. Jan 24th is Sunday and the plugfest will
be on Jan 25th.

@ Sebastian, Darko - would you like to join the next TF-DI meeting to
examine how do we do discovery based on TD. By looking at the minutes, I
think you are looking for central registry based discovery. We could
narrow down to the scenario together.

BR,
Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010