Re: [TF-DI] Agenda and webex details - 13 Aug 2015 at 15:00 CEST

Dear Kajimoto-san,

Thank you for your input and the description. I think it is a valuable
information for both TF-AP and TF-DI. I'll update the wiki soon.

Hoping to discuss this further with you during a joint TF-AP and TF-DI call.

BR
Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta