Re: [WoT IG] F2F Agenda

Hi Joerg, Johannes, Dave and all,

As I briefly mentioned during the IG call on April 14 [a], I've been
talking with the JP participants in this IG, and would like to briefly
talk about some basic proposals based on that discussion.

The title of the talk could be "Proposals on the IG approach from
the JP participants" [b], and would take 5 minutes. I think it would be
appreciated if I could talk about that before the main use case discussion.

[a] http://www.w3.org/2015/04/14-wot-minutes.html
[b] http://www.w3.org/2015/04/WoT-F2F-JP.pdf

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, TV, MMI, Voice, Geo and NFC
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504