Re: Posts on Sophia and Montreal meetings

Good morning Reynier,

Thanks. I can certainly write one more for the F2F in Montreal, it is
just a matter of how much time I can dedicate to that. I am in between a
lot of travel and work these days.

Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta