Re: which day in this week are you available on for the Communication & Collaboration Monthly call

Thank you all for the responses.

So let's reschedule this meeting on May 4th. The time of the call will
be still *EDT 6:00  / EU 12:00 / China 18:00 / Japan 19:00. *I will send
out the meeting information again before the meeting day on May 4th.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yingying