Re: polling for a day of WoT Communication TF Monthly call

Thanks Coralie!

That link is for the regular WoT IG meeting which uses a different time
slot. I will send out another one for the communication TF monthly
meeting. (I am applying for MIT WebEx access and it's in middle. When
it's ready, I will send out to you.)

BR, Yingying