Re: polling for a day of WoT Communication TF Monthly call

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 5:54 PM, Anicic, Darko <darko.anicic@siemens.com>
wrote:

> Hello Yingying and all,
>
> I can also do 12pm noon Europe on Wednesdays for an hour. In wk51, I could
> make it on Dec. 15 or Dec. 16.

I can make the call at noon Europe if it's Dec. 15th/16th.

Given Coralie's response, I'd assume it would be Dec. 16th.
Is that OK?

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504