Re: WoT Interest group

> On 20 Nov 2015, at 17:09, Thanassis Tiropanis <t.tiropanis@southampton.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> Dear Dave
>
> It was a pleasure to meet you in Southampton last summer. We have been working on IoT/WoT analytics using LD (the key person for this is Eugene who I copy above). We would be keen to discuss and contribute to the WoT IG or other activities.

The Web of Things Interest Group is conducting a technology survey and it would be valuable to consider how your work fits in.  The W3C vision decouples applications and service logic from the underlying protocols and communication patterns. This depends on shared semantics and rich metadata. Would you be able to share some pointers to what you have accomplished?

Best regards,
—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>