Von: Yingying Chen [yingying@w3.org]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2015 15:28
An: public-wot-comms@w3.org; Peintner, Daniel (ext); Anicic, Darko
Betreff: WoT IG communicaiton TF monthly meeting

Hi All,

As we agreed during last meeting, we will have our next meeting on Dec 16. Please find the WebEx meeting below. If you dial in from phone or use WebEx client, please find the meeting password on IRC before the meeting. We will use IRC channel #wot.

I will send out the meeting agenda later.

P.S. I add Daniel and Darko in the loop as I remember you have taken actions in last meeting.

Thank you.

BR, Yingying

WoT IG communicaiton TF monthly meeting
The 3rd Wednesday of every month, from Wednesday, December 16, 2015, to no end date
6:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

Join WebEx meeting <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mf1717942f02bac1a8511f1af9d783f37>
Meeting number:         640 219 672
Meeting password:       Please obtain your meeting password from your host.

Join by phone
+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
Access code: 640 219 672
CCP:+16173240000x640219672# Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,640219672#

Add this meeting<https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m03d8b7852e2760ad173cb57117d416fa> to your calendar. (Cannot add from mobile devices.)

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.<https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.