RE: Thank you for the Moinmoin to Mediawiki migration script

From: Rotan Hanrahan <rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:37:46 -0000
To: "Jean-Guilhem Rouel" <jean-gui@w3.org>
Cc: "w3t-sys" <w3t-sys@w3.org>, <public-wiki-dev@w3.org>
Glad to be of service. :)

---Rotan.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-wiki-dev-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wiki-dev-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jean-Guilhem Rouel
Sent: 17 March 2010 18:22
To: Rotan Hanrahan
Cc: w3t-sys; public-wiki-dev@w3.org
Subject: Thank you for the Moinmoin to Mediawiki migration script

Dear Rotan,

As we just migrated all W3C wikis to Mediawiki (more than two years
after the start of the project!), I wanted to thank you for all your
work on the conversion script.
It proved very useful, we made only a few modifications to the script
[1], mostly to deal with some specific MoinMoin syntax (these changes
were much more minimal than the cvs diff suggests, as I unfortunately
checked in a re-indented version of the script).
Your script allowed us to perform a migration that would have been very
painful without.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/moinmoin2mediawiki/mm2mw.pl

Thank you.
Jean-Gui