[Fwd: media wiki request]

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 20:48:13 +0100
To: public-wiki-dev@w3.org, member-uwa@w3.org
Dear media wiki Gurus,

i'm forwarding to you the request i made to sysreq who suggested that
you are a more appropriate list to help here !

Thanks in advance
Steph
--
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org
W3C				+33 (0) 4 92 38 78 34

attached mail follows:

Dear Sysreq,
it seems that media wiki file upload is restricted.
I don't know if this is something you did on purpose but for now:
List of allowed file types: png, gif, jpg, jpeg

The uwa wg gave me the action to talk to you to see if you could add few
more types like at least pdf/html/text and perhaps few more like .xml .css

Please let me know
Cheers
Steph