Re: managing the documents as wiki pages

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:42:36 -0700
Cc: public-wiki-dev@w3.org
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>

Is it just me, or do you also think that this is ugly and error-prone:

Template would be something like

{{name|O}}

Which is better, I think. Or perhaps:

{{asName|O,

O is a name. Every time i use the word O in the scope of the template
it is formatted properly as a name.
}}

Same with:

SubClassOf( Human Animal )