installed CSS extension

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:06:51 -0400
To: public-wiki-dev@w3.org

I installed the CSS extension [1] [2], which lets page authors add more
stylesheets for the page.  Its wants the stylesheet to also be on the
wiki -- the style sheet name is a wiki page title, not a URL.

Include this somewhere in the page:
   {{#css:Teststyle.css}}
and the raw text of the wiki page titled "Teststyle.css" will be linked
in as a style sheet in the document <head> section.

I only turned it on the for the OWL wiki, adding this line
    include_once("extensions/CSS.php");
to farm/owl.php

It has a bug -- not entity-escaping the ampersands in the URLs it uses
for linking -- which makes the output page not valid.  :-/  I'll report
it.

    -- Sandro

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:CSS
[2] installation process was: