wiki pages for this list?

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:33:05 -0400
To: public-wiki-dev@w3.org

Is there a good place for wiki pages about ideas relevant to this list?

I guess esw.w3.org/topic is the most logical option, but (surprise
surprise), I'd rather it be a MediaWiki.  Should we have a
general-purpose MediaWiki, or just wait for esw to migrate?  (and I
imagine it'll be the last/worst to move).

(For example, I have some ideas about how to handle user accounts, which
I would like to enumerate and open for discussion.)

     -- Sandro