editsection ?

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:41:43 -0400
To: public-wiki-dev@w3.org

In the w3cmonobook style, which is now the default, I had put the line:

   main.css:
         .editsection { display: none; }   /* added by sandro as a way
              to hide [edit] links, which maybe clutter the site too much? */

because I didn't know about the wiki flag [1]
   __NOEDITSECTION__

Now that I know about NOEDITSECTION, I propose to change w3cmonobook
back.  We might want to make the edit link more subtle [suggestions?],
but I think it is generally a good idea, especially for longer
documents.

Apache Voting [1].)

     - Sandro

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Magic_words.