Re: Keep your word

guest271314 is a name/username that allows a level of anonymity, complete
or partial, as a user can use their actual name as part of a username and
when done, an actual name can be deduced from that.  A "real name" allows a
user to be actually identified, the name that people identify you by in
real life, that is the default expectation of those participating in W3C I
imagine, even if its not stated explicitly by W3C, it shouldn't need to be,
its common sense.  If you don't expect people to think/accept guest271314
is you real name in real life, then don't expect them to online.

Richard