Re: Keep your word

I'm not clear how your W3C account was approved; regardless, one of the
primary demands of participating in the W3C (even in Community Groups) is
abiding by the W3C's handling of intellectual property (primarily the Patent
Policy <https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy-20170801/> and the
Contributor
License Agreement <https://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/cla/>),
and that requires using real names.  (This is not "discriminating based on
names" - it is needed in order to identify what IP commitments are made by
participants.) . There are many FAQ answers
<https://www.w3.org/2003/12/22-pp-faq> collected over the past twenty years
or so on this.  Without this commitment in place, we have to object to
accepting any contributions from an unknown source.

-Chris