Re: Proposal to advertise UA automation

Sorry for the delay. I am on hold again there and cannot move or reply to
my own topic.

I didn't think about Vary header, but so far I think the flag can be set on
navigation requests only, and it shouldn't be a big deal.

Once we come to implementation ready solution, I volunteer to implement it
in PhantomJS and possibly other open-source platforms.