From: Henrik Ek [mailto:henrik@essolutions.se]
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 3:07 AM
To: public-wicg@w3.org<mailto:public-wicg@w3.org>; jwatt@jwatt.org<mailto:jwatt@jwatt.org>
Cc: Björn Skog <bjorn@essolutions.se<mailto:bjorn@essolutions.se>>
Subject: [directory-upload]

Hello,

We have very high expectations of this proposal. We have very long lacked this functionality to manage file uploads of folder / tree structures. We are sitting right now in several customer cases that demand this functionality, and they can be due to internal safety rules do not make use of Google Chrome or Java applets.

How long does it normally take from this proposal is posted until it is implemented in an official version of Firefox or Internet Explorer?

Best Regards,
Henrik Ek
ES Solutions AB in Sweden and represents Sweden in the EU-Project: E-ARK.
Sweden