Re: Hello & a proposal

Hi Ashley,

On August 24, 2015 at 11:03:04 AM, Ashley Gullen (ashley@scirra.com) wrote:
> Hi Marcos,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me! I'm glad to hear Mozilla's team are
> interested in moving the spec forward. The previous discussion[1] involved
> feedback from people with @microsoft.com and @google.com emails, so I think
> Blink and Edge engineers have had input, as well as Mozilla. All of the
> feedback was taken in to account and mostly written in to that latest
> version of the draft.

That's great to hear.

> My GitHub username is AshleyScirra [2]. I'm not sure what the process from
> here on is, so please let me know what I need to do to help take this
> forward.

I've set up the repo for you and sent you and invite:

https://github.com/WICG/img-conversion

(we can rename the repo to something else if you would like)

Can you commit the Respec file there? We can then add a README.md, licensing, etc.

Once that's done, we can start hacking on the spec.

Thanks!