Re: [whatwg] Should navigator.language and and/or HTTP Accept-Language include locale?

I propose to standardize locale settings (datetime,  number
delimeters) can be specified only by user via the operating system
settings. Sites should not change the locale that the user has chosen
for himself.

--
Best Regards,
Mike Gavrilov.