Re: [whatwg] Should navigator.language and and/or HTTP Accept-Language include locale?

I'm afraid that bind regional setting to interface language is not
correct. For example, I prefer the English language interface (it's
easier to write bug reports, search in Google documentation), but I
need the russian regional settings (number format, date format and
time format) for input controls. Expected behaiour that regional
settings would be inherited from OS settings.

--
Best Regards,
Mike Gavrilov.