Re: [whatwg] Reviving ImageBitmap options: Intend to spec and implement

ImageBitmap is not useful for getting the data from: it still requires
synchronous use of a canvas to turn in to an ImageData. I would encourage
browser vendors to look at my spec proposal to avoid this:
http://wicg.github.io/img-conversion/