Re: [whatwg] Media query for bandwidth ??

I have pondered that, and those cases will not be typical. The page may
start to load the high bandwidth content (just like it does right now)
and that may cause slow page loading as they walk outside (just like it
does right now) but the next page at the site they load will use the
low-bandwidth CSS and load a lot faster - unlike it does right now.