Re: [whatwg] JavaScript dialogs blocking user experience

> The problem you describe above was addressed by Apple in iOS 9.3 and also in
Safari 9.1 on Mac.

My iPad is on iOS 9.3.1, but I was using the UC browser at the time.

I couldn't relocate the exact scamjam page I saw in the morning, but found
this url of a company that supposedly "helps" people fix the issue on their
phones somehow:

http://guides.yoosecurity.com/how-to-remove-fbi-warning-message-from-iphoneipad/
(This
page is safe, ordinary wordpress/blog.)

Their post is fairly recent. And they have a few screenshots of the modal
that people see so I'm guessing that this is still a problem for a lot of
users out there; and is big enough to warrant/sprout/support scammy
businesses like that.

- a