Re: [whatwg] JavaScript Hovers and Back Button

Last one I found is already taken down (I always report it to the ISP -
often Amazon cloud)

What it does is make loud buzzing noises while flashing a message that
your computer has been infected with a virus and you must call microsoft
support immediately.

Only thing that works is closing the tab or quitting the browser.