Re: [whatwg] Handling out of memory issues with getImageData/createImageData

Since my post is about the more general OOM issue, I have shifted the
discussion to es-discuss
https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2015-September/044267.html
Please continue discussion of the non-browser-specific issue there.

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM