Re: [whatwg] More effective model for handling resources

"Throughout the process, the core developers of SPDY have been involved
in the development of HTTP/2, including both Mike Belshe and Roberto
Peon. As of February 2015, Google has announced that following the
recent final ratification of the HTTP/2 standard, support for SPDY would
be deprecated, and that support for SPDY will be withdrawn completely in
2016.[7]" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPDY

Regards

--
ldexterldesign ldexterldesign <http://www.ldexterldesign.co.uk/>