Re: [whatwg] Canvas image to blob/dataurl within Worker

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:41 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Robert O'Callahan
> <robert@ocallahan.org> wrote:
> > My understanding is that the current consensus proposal for canvas in
> > Workers is not what's in the spec, but this:
> > https://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/WorkerCanvas
> > See "Canvas in Workers" threads from October 2013 for the discussion. svn
> > is failing me but the CanvasProxy proposal in the spec definitely
> predates
> > those threads.
> >
> > Ian, unless I'm wrong, it would be helpful to remove the CanvasProxy
> stuff
> > from the spec to avoid confusion.
> >
> > That proposal contains WorkerCanvas.toBlob, which needs to be updated to
> > use promises.
>
> There's also https://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/WorkerCanvas2 it seems. It
> would be interesting to know what the latest on this is.

Right now that appears to be just a copy of WorkerCanvas with some
boilerplate text added. I assume someone's working on it and will mention
it on this list if/when they're ready to discuss it :-).

Rob
owohooo
oioso
owohooo