Re: [whatwg] HTML6 single-page apps without Javascript proposal now on Github

I don't want to openly oppose to this project, as I'm anyway curious about
how it will be developed. It's only that I have seen a lot of elements used
outside their proper dynamics.
I don't see HTML as a templating language, but it's probably because I'm
tied to current use cases, so I don't see any further.
Anyway, yes, I write my pages so that their content is to remain when
served to client. Of course I would add more to the preexisting content,
given the circumstances, but not to change what's already there.
Besides, I invite you to consider, throughout the development process, a
possible role for <template> element. Instead of creating something
completely new, some features could be added to make it more complex and
more complete. It is now a container for markup that can be reused by
script to show content. Why not making it able to load its own content,
then?