Re: [whatwg] HTML6 proposal for single-page apps without Javascript

> On Mar 23, 2015, at 10:15 AM, Sandro Paganotti <sandro.paganotti@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> well, yes; but once it's done accordingly to the behaviour required it could be released and then used by everybody. So it is just a matter of creating a new catalog of components that anyone can import using the html import. In my view it would be something really close to your initial implementation proposal:
>
> <article is='json-enhanced' remote-node="http://apiname/endpoint.json:propertyname <http://apiname/endpoint.json:propertyname>"></article>
>
> -sandro.

I think that’s what being done right now, where everybody defines expected behavior of elements and create a catalog of components that anyone can import.  We call that the "web browser" and that’s why we’re here.  =^D

-bobby
---
Bobby Mozumder
Editor-in-Chief