Re: [whatwg] Canvas image to blob/dataurl within Worker

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 5:41 PM, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
>

>> 3. Are onload and onerror events fired? This question applies both to
>> the in-progress download and to the transferred-in ImageBitmap.
>>

> No.
>

>From the web developer's perspective wouldn't that lead to
non-deterministic behavior?  What I mean is that if the onload listener was
not yet called at the time an ImageBitmap is transferred in, the onload
listener may still get called depending on whether the onload event was
already dispatched when the ImageBitmap transfer occurred.  That's a race.
This makes me wonder... is there a precedent for recalling dispatched
events?