Re: [whatwg] Recorder audio and save to server

Hi Ashley,
    yes, MediaRecorder must accept AudioBuffer. but current spec
http://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-record/MediaRecorder.html#widl-MediaRecorder-stream
mention that source should be type MediaStream. Good to see your filed bug
- https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-record/issues/6
   currently I am trying to record seminar/lecture. so this will not be a
problem.