Re: [whatwg] Recorder audio and save to server

I would convert PCM at client.  Not sure if this fits your needs, but heck
out:
https://github.com/audiocogs/ogg.js

Definitely use websockets.  socket.io is what you want.

You don't need another else.  Something to consider: if you've going to be
playing back the recorded audio (or broadcasting it), I'd look into
compressing it even more to optimize your bandwidth usage.

--
“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of
their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will

"Government big enough to supply everything...is big enough to take
everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government
grows, liberty decreases" --- Thomas Jefferson

www.CampaignForLiberty.org