Re: [whatwg] ARIA semantics of implied rows

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:09:16 +0200
To: Daniel Trebbien <dtrebbien@gmail.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Daniel Trebbien <dtrebbien@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria/appendices#html_dtd

DTDs have nothing to do with what you're seeing here. They're best ignored.

> One issue is that the ARIA semantics for "implied rows" are not defined.

I'm not sure I understand why ARIA would come into play at all when it
comes to tables. Weren't tables "accessible" (I realize it has always
been somewhat hard to convey them properly) long before ARIA existed?

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/