Re: [whatwg] Web API for Health Sensors

I believe a way to directly read health data into web apps with a browser
api (JavaScript) is an interesting idea. You could then have a webrtc video
conference with your doctor and he could read out your pulse and other
health data directly from your device live and give you an opinion. Seeing
as health sensors are increasingly part of devices that have a web browser
built in, it would be useful to get to that data from a browser.

Cheers,
Silvia.