Re: [whatwg] Gapless playback problems with web audio standards

Yes, both WebAudio and MSE can do that, though I'd probably lean towards
WebAudio for anything game related. Using WebAudio just create a buffer
source and set the loop attribute:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/AudioBufferSourceNode.loop

The way you could do it with MediaSource would be to "double buffer" the
track such that you're creating an infinite stream. I.e. append a new copy
of the track as time reaches the end of the previously appended track. To
avoid unnecessary memory usage you would remove stale copies of the data
once played.

- dale