Re: [whatwg] URL interop status and reference implementation demos

From: Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:32:56 +0000
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: whatWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
From: Sam Ruby [mailto:rubys@intertwingly.net]

> Done, sort-of: https://url.spec.whatwg.org/interop/browser-results/

Excellent, this is a great subset to have.

I am curious what it means when "testdata" is in the "user agents with differences" column. Isn't testdata the base against which the user agents are compared?

> Done.  https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1402

Interesting, I did not realize that testdata was part of web-platform-tests instead of the URL repo alongside all your other interop material. I wonder if we should investigate ways to centralize inside the URL repo, e.g. having whatwg/url be a submodule of w3c/web-platform-tests?