Re: [whatwg] [url] Feedback from TPAC

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 09:54:58 -0500
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: WhatWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>, Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>
> On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
>> To help foster discussion, I've made an alternate version of the live URL
>> parser page, one that enables setting of the base URL:
>>
>> http://intertwingly.net/projects/pegurl/liveview2.html#foobar://test/x
>>
>> Of course, if there are any bugs in the proposed reference implementation,
>> I'm interested in that too.
>
> Per the URL Standard resolving "x" against "test:test" results in
> failure, not "test:///x".

Fixed.  Thanks!

Perhaps over time we could add this to urltestdata.txt[1]?  Meanwhile,
I'll track such proposed additions here:

https://github.com/rubys/url/blob/peg.js/reference-implementation/test/moretestdata.txt

- Sam Ruby

[1]
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/blob/master/url/urltestdata.txt