Re: [whatwg] HTTP status code from JavaScript

I think he wants to be able to serve the exact same single page no matter
what the status code is (i.e. including `404`s) and then be able to react
to the initial page status code on the client-side.

A bit of an edge case as most people serve different pages with HTTP errors
but it is a logical use case.

Sincerely,
    James Greene