Re: [whatwg] Move contentEditable/isContentEditable from HTMLElement to Element?

On 13/05/2014 10:26, Dirk Schulze wrote:
> Hi,
 >
 > contentEditable can be fairly useful in SVG as well. It partly works
 > for inline SVG content in web browsers today.
 >
 > The question is, should SVGElement add support for
 > contentEditable/isContentEditable and add it to its interface? Or
 > should both attributes move to the Element interface instead?
 >
 > Greetings, Dirk

Same for MathML, in general I favour moving as much as possible to Element
to remove differences that really have more to do with history than
anything else.

No argument with Anne's reply that you can only move as fast as you can
move though:-)

David