Re: [whatwg] Checksum for external resources

On 17/03/14 12:37, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Eduardo Robles Elvira
> <edulix@agoravoting.com> wrote:
>> I propose that external resources can be hashed. Before you jump on me,
>> I know that this has been proposed in the past but I think it's that
>> time of the year to propose it again.
>
> You want to look at
> http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/subresourceintegrity/ I think.

Hello Anne:

Thanks! It's exactly what I wanted, with the same examples and rationale
and the same kind of solution but already written as a much more formal
and more elaborated proposal.

Regards,
--
Eduardo Robles Elvira, +34 668 824 393, https://agoravoting.com