Re: [whatwg] Stricter data URL policy

On 6/2/14, 5:19 AM, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> This is not the case in Chrome and we'd like this to be no
> longer the case in Gecko.

Note that it's not clear to me what "we" means in this case.  For
example, I'm unconvinced we want to change Gecko behavior here.

> And then it would only be set for the initial
> fetch, not after the <iframe> has been navigated.

More precisely, it would be set for loads due to the iframe's src
changing but not ones due to link clicks and location changes?

Or do you really mean only for the initial fetch and not later changes
to @src?

> I'll be updating Fetch shortly with this new policy

This seems fine, since we want it no matter what; the only disagreement
is about when that flag should be set, right?

-Boris