Re: [whatwg] Fetch Objects and scripts/stylesheets

Hey,

Yeah, I think that API would be perfect (assuming that whenneeded=true
initiates the fetch, but not the load into the document). In combination
with allowing the user to specify an attribute with a set of parameters to
the fetch algorithm (eg, a custom header) I think that would cover the use
cases I was thinking of.

-b