Re: [whatwg] Proposal to add website-* meta extensions

Hi Julian,

Thank-you for your views.

Are you suggesting that we instead introduce a new link relation (perhaps
"contact") with tel:/mailto: types for specifying these parameters?

This would involve spec modification. Not sure how developers or browser
vendors take to it.

Was looking for a simpler solution that's quickly implementable.

Regards,
Arpita