Re: [whatwg] Document.title for SVG documents

On 1/02/2014 9:01 pm, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Do you want to just handle that all in HTML?  I'm not sure there's much
> value to duplicating either the searching for the title element or the
> white space collapsing behaviour in SVG itself.

Oh, and for the setter, it looks like implementations don't do anything
when assigning to document.title in SVG documents.  (Chrome does
something funny where it remembers what you assign to document.title,
but it doesn't affect what's in the <title> element.)

I don't have a strong opinion on whether we should make the setter do
something useful or nothing at all.  If we do, any newly created <title>
element should be appended to the document element.