Re: [whatwg] PSA: Chrome ignoring autocomplete="off" for Autofill data

Just to follow up on this for archival purposes...

In Chrome M40 (possible even sooner) the proper input and change events are
triggered for both form and password autofill. Good job guys!

Safari 7 and 8 are still broken. In FF 34 the form autofill works well but
password autofill doesn't fire any events.

Things are still pretty broken for many end users but we've already made
major progress. Yay!

\i