Re: [whatwg] Web Bluetooth API

It's fairly similar to the BluetoothGatt API that was posted to
https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/Bluetooth/WebBluetooth-v2 yesterday. The
FFOS API provides more control over discovery and pairing, as is
appropriate for an API aimed at certified applications.

We have been actively communicating with the Mozilla team, especially
Shawn Huang and Marcos Caceres.