Re: [whatwg] Notifications: the ability to specify notifications behavior

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 1:37 AM, Robert Bindar <robertbindar@gmail.com> wrote:
> We can not say accurately if the default will always be false because
> the platform may or may not support the behavior, or it might be overridden
> by a user defined setting.

Well, if we introduce new dictionary members they will default to
false. So I guess what Jonas was asking for is that we should think of
names that make sense given that. Of course, they will just be hints
anyway due to platform conventions and user overrides.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/